Tuesday 4 November 2014

I Can’t Thank The Medical Transport Assistance Company Enough!

Hello everyone..!!

Its a good day for me. I got a happy mail from one of my old clients. I still remember that cute child. He is very naughty and cute. Have a look what his mom explains about her experience with SentinelMED. I wish I had some of his pictures but I am feeling overwhelmed today to read this thank you note:

I can’t thank the travel medical assistance company enough for saving the life of my three year old.

It was a normal summer afternoon. My three year old son and I decided to go to the park after lunch. The events that unfolded there leave me shuddering in fear till today. But I came to know about a wonderful group of professional that day; they were like God sent angels to for me.

Thank you - Medical Assistance Company

We were in the park in the late afternoon when the sun was not so strong. My son likes to play in the sand pit and go up the monkey ladder. I was reading my book on the bench and my son was playing with other friends in front of me. I must mention here that we live on the outskirts of Adelaide and the closest medical facility is at an hour’s drive or more.

I heard a scream and saw my son lying flat on the ground crying in pain. He had fallen off the monkey ladder and hurt his right arm. The bone seemed to have dislocated and was jutting out of the flesh. There was profuse bleeding and I had no clue what to do. I called my husband but by the time he would reach, it would take an hour or more. I then called a long distance medical assistance company in Adelaide. They picked up the phone in one go and heard me out. I got clear instructions on how to give first aid and in a matter of 20 minutes their representative was at my doorstep. It was a smooth ride after that, they took care of everything and today my son is hail and hearty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment